The South African Hajj and Umrah Council (SAHUC) and the National General Council (NGC) have announced the opening of applications for Hajj and Medical Mission workers for Hajj 2018/1439. Applications must be forwarded to SAHUC’s Secretary General by 18h00 on March 23, 2018.
Applicants are required to fulfill the following requirements:
- Complete attached mission application form.
- All applicants must have previously performed Hajj.
- Applicants must be available for a minimum period of six to eight weeks.
- All applicants will be taken through a thorough interview process and a selection will be made thereafter.
- Complete Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Letters of recommendation from organizations that you may have served or still serve.
- Copy of valid passport – passport must be valid for at least six months after the return date.
- Copy of Hajj VISA – or an affidavit stating that Fardh Hajj was performed.
- Female applicants will be considered for Medical only and must have the necessary qualifications.
- All applicants must subscribe to the tenets and principles of the AHLE SUNNAH WAL JAMMAH.
Applications must be forwarded to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, visit: https://registry.sahuc.org.za/