There was no bomb at the High Court in Johannesburg, officials said after the entire building had to be evacuated on Monday.
Court official Zoleka Sondlo confirmed that no bomb had been found at the court.
“After lunch, we received a call from a guy saying there was a bomb in the court,” Sondlo said.
Sniffer dogs were brought in and after an extensive search, no explosive device was found.
The bomb threat resulted in the disruption of the sentencing proceedings of Czech fugitive Radovan Krejcir, who has been convicted of kidnapping and attempted murder.
Sondlo said sentencing would resume again on Tuesday at 09:30.[Source: News24]