Following the conclusion of its annual road-show held in Cape Town at the weekend, the South African Haj and Umrah Council (Sahuc) has called for volunteers in the Muslim community to be part of its hajj and medical mission during this year’s haj season. Sahuc annually relies on its volunteers to provide assistance in carrying out logistical arrangements and medical services while in the Saudi Kingdom.
Mandatory for all applicants:
• All applicants must have previously performed Hajj.
• Applicants must be available for a minimum period of six to eight weeks.
• All applicants will be taken through a thorough interview process and a selection will be made thereafter.
• Complete Curriculum Vitae
• Letters of recommendation from organizations that you may have served or still serve.
• Copy of valid passport – passport must be valid for at least six months after the return date.
• Copy of Haj visa – or an affidavit stating that Fardh Haj was performed.
• Female applicants will be considered for Medical only and must have the necessary qualifications.
Applications must be sent to the Secretary General of SAHUC by email to SahucSG@sahuc.org.za or by fax to 086 672 4913 by no later than the 3rd April 2015. VOC