TERMS AND CONDITIONS | MAQ HANDWASH LINE FOR VOICE OF THE CAPE
1.1. This Promotional Campaign is organised by Bliss Brands (Pty) Ltd.
1.2. All people entering this promotional competition (the entrants) agree that the competition rules as set out in these terms and conditions are binding on them.
A copy of these competition rules is available at www.vocfm.co.za from 10 August, 2017 to 7 September, 2017.
1.3. The Promoters reserve the right to amend, postpone, suspend or cancel this Promotion, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoters reasonably deem necessary.
1.4. This promotional competition starts on the 10 August, 2017 to the 7 September 2017 on Voice of the Cape during the “AM Espresso Show” with Aeysha Laatoe, at 11h40, each Tuesday and Thursday on the following dates: August 15, 17, 22, 24, 29, 31 August and September 5 and 7, 2017
2. In order to qualify as an entrant –
2.1. the entrant must live in the Republic of South Africa;
2.2. the entrant must provide correct and full personal contact details, as required;
2.3. the entrant will be entered into the competition by leaving an SMS message on 45032.
2.4. 60 randomly selected entrants per week, will be sent a voucher code (Via SMS) to the value of R50 each that can be redeemed for Maq products at any Shoprite outlet. Enter your unique voucher code on the pin pad before you pay for R50 or more at selected Shoprite stores. Redeemable against selected products only. Valid until 31/12/2017.
2.5. Coupon/Voucher valid for purchases on selected products only. Coupons are redeemable at selected Shoprite stores only. The full value of the coupon must be used, no change will be given. Coupon cannot be exchanged for cash. Offer valid while stocks last. 1 coupon per customer only
2.6. The entrant will be called back on the day of the flighting of the competition. She will be asked to repeat her ‘Handy Washday Tip’ and answer a true/false question. If the answer is correct, the entrant will be entered into the Lucky Draw which will be held on 8 September, 2017.
2.7. The winners will be announced on September 7, 2017, on air.
3. The Promoters, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services and their respective spouses, life partners, business partners or immediate family members are not permitted to participate in this promotional competition.
4. No staff members of Voice of the Cape, or their spouses, or immediate family members may partake in this promotion.
5. The prize offer for the competition is a Samsung 9kg Top Loading Washing Machine. The Promoters reserve the right to change the prize/s when the need arises.
6. The Promoters will conduct a final random draw to allocate two final winners. The prizes will be distributed to two winners after the close of the promotion.
7. The outcome of the competition is subject to the decision of the judge/s, presenter or organiser of the competition, whose decision is final. No negotiations and or correspondence will be entered into after the fact of the final decision.
8. Competition line will be open from 10 August 2017.
9. If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of are placement entry shall take place in the same manner as the first draw.
10. The Promoters accepts no responsibility for any problems or technical malfunction of any communication network or any late, lost, incomplete, misdirected, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible or corrupted entries. The Promoter, its directors, members, partners, employees, agents or consultants, the suppliers of goods or services are not liable for any costs incurred, responses received or any other consequences of user error.
11. Prizes not collected/claimed within 3 months will be forfeited and disposed of in the discretion of the competition Promoter.
12. Winners will be required to produce a valid identity document to claim a prize.
13. By entering the competition by means of a mobile phone, the entrant gives permission to receive SMS/USSD marketing communication in future.
14. The Voice of the Cape is not responsible for selecting the recipients of the R50 vouchers, nor for the number of vouchers sent to recipeints.
15. Winners use prizes at own risk. Bliss Brands, Voice of the Cape, Magnetic-Connection, Media Connection and Creatrix shall not be liable for any recipients using, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss), damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to that arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this competition or accepting or using the prize/s.
16. Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and agree to be bound by them when entering.
The entry fee for the on-air competition is the cost of the SMS, charged at R1.00 each. This will be borne by the contestant and will not be refunded.17. Prize winners of the on-air competition will be announced on air on 7 September, 2017. Details will be taken off air to establish contact details. The SMS finalists will be notified by Media Connection each week of the competition.
17. Prize winners of the on-air competition will be announced on air on 7 September, 2017. Details will be taken off air to establish contact details. The SMS finalists will be notified by Media Connection each week of the competition.
18. When winners accept their prizes, they may choose not to be identified and may refuse to have their photograph taken and published in printed media or to appear on radio and television.
19. If the prize winner has given his written consent, the Promoters has the right to publish the winner’s name and photographs (at no fee) in any advertising, promotional, print, point-of-sale or public relations material. The nature of these publications will be determined at the sole discretion of the Promoters, for a period of twelve (12) months from the date of the competition. Winners may be required to appear on SABC Television or Radio, or in printed publications.
20. The Promoters are not liable in any way for any direct or indirect loss or damage because of an entrant or prize winner’s participation in the promotional competition.
21. The prize –
21.1 Cannot be transferred and will only be handed over if all details given are factually correct;
21.2 Will not be exchanged for any prize other than the prize offered in this competition;
22. The prize/s will be delivered to the winners new and unopened. The winner/s undertake to address any product related issues directly with the manufacturer.
23. Prize/s are not transferable, and cannot be deferred or exchanged for cash.
24. Once the prize/s have been handed over in terms of these rules, the results of the promotion are final in all respects and no correspondence will be allowed.